It is currently 19 May 2024, 16:06

Text Size

How do I create a new IA player?

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

How do I create a new IA player?

Postby Ezex » 05 May 2024, 23:05

How do I create a new IA player? and that this appears in the AI opponents list, and how do I tell the tests which AI player should test?
When I open Xmage beta I only have AI.mad and Ai.draftbot available, but when I compile the source code and run it MonteCarloAI also appears. On the other hand, in the directory we have AI.Draftbot AI.MA AIMCTS and IAMinimax, my conclusion is that there is an xml where I determine which AI opponents are available to the user, but I don't know which one it is. What I want to do is create a new AI player, for example AI.New, and have it appear in the list so I can choose it.
I thought about some improvements for the AI, but before I start doing anything I really want to understand how IA.mad works and creating a new player is only to isolate components and interpret them separately.
Ezex

Return to Developers Talk